Return to School28/08/19
We hope you have had a wonderful summer holiday and look forward to welcoming you all back to school tomorrow morning.
Please see below for some important information and reminders:
- The school office is now in the new building
- Breakfast Club and Toucans After School Club are running as normal tomorrow. Please book this via ParentPay where possible.
- All Year 1 and Year 2 pupils should enter school via the orange entrance to the new building.
- All pupils in years 3, 4, 5 and 6 should enter school via the yellow entrance (courtyard gate). Please note that the blue entrance will now not be open in the mornings.
- Pick up points at the end of the school day:
1S – Year R outside area
1G and 1L – Green exit
2C and 2HB – Orange exit
3D – Purple exit
3V and 4B – Yellow exit
4P, 5P and 5B – Red exit
6F and 6P – Blue exit
There will be plenty of staff outside at the start and end of the day to point you in the right direction if you are unsure where to go!
We hope you have enjoyed your last day of summer holiday fun. See you tomorrow!